1. Reasons for bearing damage:
(1) A water hammer or overload of the unit caused damage to the thrust pad;
(2) Bearing oil cut-off;
(3) Strong vibration of the unit;
(4) The defect of the bearing bush itself;
(5) Mechanical impurities are contained in the lubricating oil, which damages the black metal surface and causes bearing damage;
(6) Reasons for maintenance;
(7) Due to the low quality of installation or maintenance, uneven bearing force distribution will cause damage to the overloaded bearing;
(8) Improper oil temperature control affects the formation and stability of the bearing oil film, which can lead to damage to the bearing bush Ujin in severe cases;
(9) Operational reasons;
(10) The existence of shaft current will cause bearing damage.
2. Accident symbol:
(1) The oil return temperature of the bearing exceeds 75 ℃ or suddenly increases continuously to 70 ℃;
(2) The temperature of the main shaft wattage exceeds 85 ℃, and the thrust wattage exceeds 95 ℃;
(3) The temperature of the oil return rises and there is smoke in the bearing;
(4) When the lubricating oil pressure drops below the allowable value of the operating rules, the oil system leaks or the lubricating oil pump cannot be put into operation
(5) Unit vibration increased.
3. Accident handling:
When the above symbol is found in the operation of the unit and it proves that the unit has abnormality or damage, it should immediately brake the emergency stop, check the damage, and take repair measures to repair it.