1) When the axial displacement increases, the inlet and outlet oil temperature of the thrust bearing, the metal temperature of the thrust pad, the expansion difference and the vibration of the unit should be closely monitored.
2) When the axial displacement increases to the alarm value, the long value should be reported to the operation manager and the unit load should be reduced;
3) If the main and reheat steam parameters are abnormal, they should be restored to normal;
4) If the system frequency change is large and the generator rotor is in series, you should contact the PLN dispatcher to return to normal as soon as possible;
5) When the axial displacement reaches -1.0mm or + 1.2mm, the protection action unit automatically shuts down. Otherwise, manually brake the emergency stop;
6) Although the increase of the axial displacement does not reach the trip value, but the unit has obvious friction noise and vibration or the bearing return oil temperature rises obviously, it should be stopped urgently;
7) If the axial displacement increases and the machine is stopped, the metal temperature of the thrust bearing and the temperature of the bearing inlet and return oil must be checked immediately, and the manual cranking is checked to check that there is no jamming before it can be put into continuous cranking, otherwise regular cranking is performed. The thrust bearing and the turbine flow passage must be inspected for damage before restarting.