(1) When the axial displacement is found to be large, the temperature of the thrust bearing and the oil return temperature of the thrust bearing (65 ℃) should be checked.
(2) Listen to the sound of the unit and check the bearing vibration;
(3) Check whether the operating conditions have changed and take corresponding measures to return to normal.
(4) When the shaft displacement reaches the alarm value, the unit load should be reduced;
(5) When the temperature of the thrust shoe reaches the limit value (95 ℃), it should be shut down by failure;
(6) When the shaft displacement reaches the limit value and the protection is not actuated, it should be shut down due to failure.